If you are thinking of selling your portable cabin or modular building we may consider buying it. We will offer what the building is worth and collect from any reasonable location within the UK with minimum of fuss. We even offer a trade in option if you are looking to purchase a new building. Knowing the building is going to be recycled and reused it is the most environmentally friendly way of disposing of your building.
We interested in any condition, sizes and brands, especially interested the following:
- Portakabin and Foreman's Buildings including the 'Yorkon', 'Ultima', 'Duplex', 'Pullman', 'Pacemaker', 'Solus' and 'Titan' ranges.
- Elliott Group - Elliotthire and Elliott Modular - Progress ®, Steelplan ®, 'Fusion', Moduflex ®, A21 'Executive' Cabins, Anti Vandal, Eco-Future ®)
- Wernick Group (all ranges including the 'Citycabin')
- Premier Interlink (Waco UK),
- AV Danzer, Servacomm, Mobile Mini, Containex, Spacemaker, Caledonian Modular, Sibcas, BlueBox & Rollalong amongst many others!
How it works:
- Contact us with brief details including photographs and the location of your building.
- We will let you know as soon as possible if it is of interest to us and possibly organise a site visit.
- Once you have accepted our offer we will organise collection of the building at a time convenient to you.